Mechanic/Technician career opportunity in Hudsonville, Mi
- Tech needed for unique opportunity to make top wages and enjoy the benefits of working for a leader in the fleet repair industry.
- Duties would include repairs and maintenance of a wide variety of light and medium duty vehicles.
- We are leaders in the industry and take pride in providing high quality service
- Applicant should have experience in the related skill areas. We are willing to train the right individual that has desire to obtain additional skills and become a fully certified technician.
- Applicant should have a complete set of hand tools.
- Compensation based on your experience and certification level.
- Company has a 30 year history of over the top customer service and a culture
- Our facility is modern, clean and well-lit with state of the are equipment.
- Our employee ownership program contributes to a mindset of mutual improvement and advancement.
- We have a family first attitude toward our employees.
- 9 hours a day, five days a week, first shift hours only.
- Health, vision, dental insurance after probationary period.
- 401k retirement savings plan with company contribution.
- Employee stock ownership program. (ESOP)
- Vacation and holiday pay.
If you are interested please contact us to schedule a time to sit down for an interview.